Skip to main content

I am God's favourite, and I give all the credit to Him!

Shabbat Shalom from Kent, London- 25Jul2025

I am God's favourite, and I give all the credit to Him!

Scripture Reference: Ps 30

This Psalm of David emphasizes his unwavering gratitude to the Lord for safeguarding his life. He recounts a comprehensive list of trials he endured and blessings he received. It is possible that the challenges we face today bear some resemblance to those David encountered. By following the guidance and insights he provides, we too can transform our hardships into joyful testimonies.

I will give thanks unto YHWH forever! A profound declaration from the writer. My Lord got me out of the mess, did not let my foes win. HE has lifted me. My God established me together as He wants me to be! He pulled me out of the grave and gave me GRACE, another chance at life, He made me whole. He changes my lament into dancing.

I can not keep quite about You. I can not thank YOU enough, my God! You have kept me alive!

V12 in MSG version says, I am about to burst with Song, I can not keep quite about you. David is giving the reasons why he thank HIM from his heart and will not stop singing His Praises. Mourning endured for a night, but the Joy come in the morning. God turned his mourning into dancing. He has given him a brand new song to sing. Mourning turn into dancing. This is a true transformation. Blessedness of answered prayer, something bad to good, deliverance. This song is a Prayer of thanksgiving. 

A big testimony that I have noticed by exploring the text closely.  David cried to the Lord for help. HE has helped him. 

The Scriptures powerfully affirm that true help in times of trouble comes solely from the Lord. Prayer serves as the vital process through which we reach out to Him, seeking His wisdom, guidance, and unwavering support. All other alternatives we may consider often prove to be fleeting, unreliable, or merely temporary remedies. The unwavering path is found in following Jesus, who calls us to approach Him with faith. He reassures us through His promise: "Whatever you ask in My Name, ask, and it will be given to you." The primary reason we often fail to receive is simply that we have not made the request.

Psalm 30:5 reminds us that His anger lasts only for a moment, but His favour lasts a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, but a shout of Joy comes in the morning. Let us make supplication as David did- Be Gracious and show favour to me, O LORD, Be My HELPER, In Jesus' Name, Amen. He will turn the things for us, mourning into dancing, by taking off our sackcloth and clothing us with JOY, by helping us in our crises, sending breakthroughs in our burdens, helping us to Pray in dark situations, sending a radical change in our affliction. The LORD is God. He created us and we belong to HIM. We are HIS people, the sheep in HIS pasture. Be thankful and Praise the Lord as we enter His temple. The Lord is good! His love and faithfulness will last forever. 

Enter His courts with Password: THANK YOU! Make ourselves at Home, talking Praise, Thank Him and Worship Him!!

Peace be upon the State of Israel and us. Shalom. Have a Good Weekend. 

In His Grip 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...