Skip to main content

Dec2024 - Now I Know

Sabbath Shalom- Happy Dec 2024. 

Thank God for HIS faithfulness in 2024, so far- He is Ebenezer and is also Immanuel.

 A Prayer in Ps 20:6 says, 

• Now I know that My GOD will permission, protect, preserve and provide the needs of mine. 
• Now I know that My YHWH is hearing my petition of prayers from His HOLY PLACE in Heaven, The HOLY heavenly temple, Heavenly Sanctuary with the Victorious Power of His Right hand. 
• Now I know that My ADONAI will interact with me during my intercession and intervene for me with miracles and manifest through HIS saving strength. 
• Now I know that My LORD saves HIS anointed kings, which is you and me in CHRIST, displays HIS mighty ability to deliver us. 
• Now I know that HE gives the victory to HIS anointed and trusted soldiers. 
• Now I know that The LORD will help me, answer my prayers and save me with HIS mighty arm. 
• Now I know that my Rescue, Help, Victory, Joy, Needs, miracles and manifestation are coming directly from HIS gateways. 
• Now I know that how to experience the victory, by the consideration of GOD's Power, and Faithfulness, and Love to David, and to HIS people. 

He is unchanging GOD. There is no limitation of His Omnipresence; His help out of Zion is exalted above the heaven of heavens. 

Hence Moses wrote the song (Ex 15:11), Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods? Majestic and HOLY! Fearsome and Glorious!! Miracle Worker!!!. who compares with You, Glorious in holiness, Awesome in Praises, working wonders? 

For Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised and deserves our greatest praises! HE is the only GOD worthy of our Worship.

Christmas is the season to reflect our understanding about Him in our lifestyles. 
I choose to be grateful because I know that HE has done wonderful things for me, to me and with me in 2024 so far. 

I will Remember in the Name of the Lord our God. I will Trust in the Name of the God. When I get a chance, I will make mention of the Name of the YHEH, our God. When I get a chance I will Worship, Praise and Thank HIM. I will Trust HIM alone and Boast HIM in Christmas 2024. 

For I know that My Redeemer lives, I have seen with my own eyes, life. 

Wishing you the God's Delightful December 2024. 

Peace be upon The State of Israel and Us.🙏 
Shalom. 🙏🙏
Have a Good weekend too. 
In His Grip...🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...