Skip to main content

How to Achieve a milestone - a Biblical Reference

 🕑 10 mins

The LORD hear you in the day of trouble; the Name of the God of Jacob defend you;

When you are in a need? first Ask, Seek, Knock

  • Mt 7:7-8 - Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. 
  • Psalm 50:15- Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour Me."
  • Psalm 81:10,16- I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it…
  • Luke 11:10- For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.



Be Humble

  • 1 Pt 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, so that in due time He may exalt you. Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
  • Matthew 23:12 - For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
  • Luke 18:14 - I tell you, this man, rather than the Pharisee, went home justified. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted."
  • James 4:7, 10 - Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you.



Then Cast your cares on Him

  • Psalm 37:5- Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will do it.
  • Psalm 40:17- But I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my helper and deliverer; O my God, do not delay.
  • Psalm 55:22- Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.
  • Proverbs 16:3- Commit your works to the LORD, and your plans will be achieved.
  • Psalm 34:15- The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.


God's Help to us (Israel)

  • Isaiah 41:10- Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness.
  • Jeremiah 30:10- As for you, My servant Jacob, do not be afraid, declares the LORD, and do not be dismayed, O Israel; for I will surely deliver you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their captivity! Jacob will return to quiet and ease, with no one to frighten him.


Ps 20:1-5 - from The Day of Trouble to Shout of Joy!!

  • 1May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
  • 2May He send you help from the sanctuary and sustain you from Zion.
  • 3May He remember all your gifts and look favourably on your burnt offerings. (Selah)
  • 4May He give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
  • 5May we shout for joy at your victory and raise a banner in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your petitions.


Psalm 46:7,11- The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah…
Psalm 91:14- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my Name.



Popular posts from this blog

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...