Skip to main content

Top 15 verses in 2023

1) நிச்சயமாகவே முடிவு உண்டு; உன் நம்பிக்கை வீண்போகாது. நீதிமொழிகள் 23:18

2) And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in Glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 AMP

என் தேவன் தம்முடைய ஐசுவரியத்தின்படி உங்கள் குறைவையெல்லாம் கிறிஸ்து இயேசுவுக்குள் மகிமையிலே நிறைவாக்குவார். பிலிப்பியர் 4:19 TAOVBSI

3) கர்த்தர் எனக்காக யாவையும் செய்து முடிப்பார்; கர்த்தாவே, உமது கிருபை என்றுமுள்ளது; உமது கரத்தின் கிரியைகளை நெகிழவிடாதிருப்பீராக. சங் 138:8 


4) Yet I will choose to rejoice in the Lord; I will choose to shout in exultation in the victorious God of my salvation! Habakkuk 3:18 AMP

Though the fig tree does not blossom And there is no fruit on the vines, Though the yield of the olive fails And the fields produce no food, Though the flock is cut off from the fold And there are no cattle in the stalls, 
Yet I will choose to rejoice in the Lord; I will choose to shout in exultation in the victorious God of my salvation! 

The Lord God is my strength my source of courage, my invincible army; He has made my feet steady and sure like hinds’ feet And makes me walk forward with spiritual confidence on my high places of challenge and responsibility. Habakkuk 3:17‭-‬19 AMP

5)- I will meditate on all Your works And thoughtfully consider all Your great and wondrous deeds. Psalms 77:12 AMP

You led Your people like a flock By the hand of Moses and Aaron to the promised goal. Psalms 77:20 AMP

6)- But God led His own people forward like sheep And guided them in the wilderness like a good shepherd with a flock. He led them safely, so that they did not fear; But the sea engulfed their enemies. Psalms 78:52‭-‬53 AMP

7)- Blessed be the Lord, who bears our burden day by day, The God who is our salvation! Selah. Psalms 68:19 AMP

8)- “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?” says the Lord. “Look carefully, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel. Jeremiah 18:6 AMP

9)- But I would feed Israel with the finest of the wheat; And with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.” Psalms 81:16 AMP

10)- Do not fear anything, for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand, a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation.’ Isaiah 41:10 AMP

11)- Blessed and greatly favored is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion. Psalms 84:5 AMP


12)- If the Lord had not been my help, I would soon have dwelt in the land of silence. Psalms 94:17 AMP 

13)- The things which you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things in daily life, and the God who is the source of peace and well-being will be with you. Philippians 4:9 AMP

14)- knowing with all certainty that it is from the Lord not from men that you will receive the inheritance which is your greatest reward. It is the Lord Christ whom you actually serve. Colossians 3:24 AMP

15)- The Lord has been mindful of us; He will bless, He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless those who fear and worship the Lord [with awe-inspired reverence and submissive wonder], Both the small and the great. May you be blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalms 115:12‭-‬13‭, ‬15 AMP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...