Skip to main content

Jan 2024- Look back to Leap Ahead

Shabbat Shalom - Happy New Year 2024.

*Look back to Leap Ahead*

When I look back 2023, I recollected scriptures from Ps 116. What shall I render unto the Lord for all His benefits toward me? For thou hast delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. Because He has inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.

 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the Name of the Lord. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the Name of the Lord.

I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people. Ps 116: 12, 8, 2, 13, 14 KJV.

In this New year, Jesus says to us that His joy and delight will be in us, made full and complete and overflowing. The secret is inside His commandments and hence He reminds us to *ABIDE* in His Logos/ Rehma.

John‬ ‭15:10‭-‬11‬ ‭AMP‬‬- [10] If you keep My commandments and obey My teaching, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. [11] *I have told you these things so that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy may be made full and complete and overflowing*.

Let's keep our lives by dwelling in His words and praying boldly to leap ahead.  *Ask of Me*, and I will assuredly give You the nations as Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth as Your possessing. Psalms 2:8 AMP

Wishing you A Great New Year 2024 by His Grace...

Have a blessed year 2024 and Jan'24 🙌

Peace be upon Israel and Us. 🙏🙏🙏 Shalom. In His Grip...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...