Skip to main content

Build Habitation to the Lord

A hundredfold blessing is yours!
Peace, Joy, Salvation, Multifold Blessings, Multifold Favour, much as planted

Build Habitation to the Lord.

Then Isaac planted [seed] in that land [as a farmer] and reaped in the same year a hundred times [as much as he had planted], and the Lord blessed and favored him. Genesis 26:12 AMP

Dearly beloved, is it not possible for Him who made it possible for Isaac to reap a hundredfold even during famine and a poor farmer reap in a great bounty, according to His word, to grant you a hundredfold blessings even today? Yes, He will surely do it. Amen.

The Lord is my strength and my song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him. Exodus 15:2 AMP

கர்த்தர் என் பெலனும் என் கீதமுமானவர்; அவர் எனக்கு இரட்சிப்புமானவர்; அவரே என் தேவன், அவருக்கு வாசஸ்தலத்தை ஆயத்தம்பண்ணுவேன்; அவரே என் தகப்பனுடைய தேவன், அவரை உயர்த்துவேன்; யாத்திராகமம் 15:2 TAOVBSI

The LORD is my strength and song, And he is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; My father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2 KJV

He is our hope. Because of trust, the element of fear is held at bay and He records our words and logs our tears. Therefore, we can live in faith but not in fear. In Christ, your blunder is not fatal.

When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You. In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me? Psalms 56:3‭-‬4 AMP.


You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not recorded in Your book? Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that God is for me. என் அலைச்சல்களை தேவரீர் எண்ணியிருக்கிறீர்; என் கண்ணீரை உம்முடைய துருத்தியில் வையும்; அவைகள் உம்முடைய கணக்கில் அல்லவோ இருக்கிறது. நான் உம்மை நோக்கிக் கூப்பிடும் நாளில் என் சத்துருக்கள் பின்னிட்டுத் திரும்புவார்கள்; தேவன் என் பட்சத்தில் இருக்கிறார் என்பதை அறிவேன். தேவனை முன்னிட்டு அவருடைய வார்த்தையைப் புகழுவேன்; கர்த்தரை முன்னிட்டு அவருடைய வார்த்தையைப் புகழுவேன். தேவனை நம்பியிருக்கிறேன், நான் பயப்படேன்; மனுஷன் எனக்கு என்னசெய்வான்? தேவனே, நான் உமக்குப் பண்ணினபொருத்தனைகள் என்மேல் இருக்கிறது; உமக்கு ஸ்தோத்திரங்களைச் செலுத்துவேன். நான் தேவனுக்கு முன்பாக ஜீவனுள்ளோருடைய வெளிச்சத்திலே நடக்கும்படி, நீர் என் ஆத்துமாவை மரணத்துக்கும் என் கால்களை இடறலுக்கும் தப்புவியாதிருப்பீரோ? சங்கீதம் 56:8‭-‬13 TAOVBSI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...