Skip to main content

March 2021- Prayer for Rescue.

🕑 7 mins

 March 2021- Prayer for Rescue.


*In You*, O Lord , I have put my trust and confidently taken refuge (Ps 71:1); Dear Lord, I have so much to be thankful for today, for Your guidance during Jan/Feb2021.

If I started a list it would quickly fill an entire page of blessings, wonders and protection. I, therefore, *commit myself* to give back to you the *first fruits* and declare my trust in you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

As Psalmist declared, Ps 71:8 & 14, I can boldly say that *My mouth is filled with Your Praise* and with Your splendour all day long. I *will always hope* and will Praise You more and more. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

I will solemnly *remember* the deeds of the Lord ; Yes, I will wholeheartedly remember Your wonders of old. I will *meditate* on all Your works And thoughtfully consider all Your great and wondrous deeds. You are the *awesome* God who works powerful wonders; You have demonstrated *Your power* among the people. You *led Your people like a flock* By the hand of Moses and Aaron to the promised goal. Ps 77:11‭-‬12‭, ‬14‭, ‬20 AMP

Father God, please enable us *to seat at the Lord’s feet* and continually listen, (Luke 10:39 AMP), In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Give us (March 2021) *each day our daily bread*.(Luke 11:3 AMP)

Help us to hear *The Word of God and continually observe it* (Luke 11:28 AMP), In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Have a great Mar2021. 🙏 🙏 🙏
In His Grip,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...