Skip to main content

Greatest words from Bible - 2018

 

  • You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. PSALM 16:11 AMP
  • Peace that passeth all understanding- Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Mt 11:28.
  • For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings [where I am always protected] I sing for joy. PSALM 63:7 AMP
  • The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]. JOHN 10:10 AMP
  • How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! PSALM 139:17 AMP
  • I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfil His purpose--I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.] PHILIPPIANS 4:13 AMP
  • And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen. PHILIPPIANS 4:19‭-‬20 AMP




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

τηρήσετε (tērēsete)- you will guard, keep watch over

τηρήσετε (tērēsete)- you will guard, keep watch over Reference: John 14:15 — "If you love me, keep my commandments" — sits at a hinge point in Jesus's Farewell discourse, right before HE promises the Holy Spirit (the "Advocate"/Paraclete). Root verb: τηρέω (tēreō) — not the more common Greek word for "obey" (peithomai/hypakouō, meaning to submit to authority), but a word that literally means "to guard," "to watch over," "to keep watch". It's the word used for a guard keeping watch at a post, or someone safeguarding a treasure. Love is defined by obedience, not sentiment. Jesus doesn't say "if you love me, feel devoted to me" — he ties love to concrete action. In John's Gospel, love is verifiable; it shows up in behaviour, not just emotion. The Greek verb for "keep" (tērēsete) is future tense and follows a conditional — love isn't presented as a prerequisite for a transaction ("obey...