Skip to main content

Top 12 Verses - 2019

⏰ 7 mins


 Ps 63:7 - Because You are my Helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of Your Wings.


Heb 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

Job 23:14 - For He will perform that which is appointed for me;
And many such things are with Him

Nehemiah 9:23 - However, Thou art just in all that has come upon us; For Thou hast dealt faithfully, but we have acted wickedly.

Ps 145: 17-18 - The LORD is righteous in all His ways,
And gracious in all His works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, To all that call upon Him in truth.

James 4:10 - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Ps 119: 71-78 - It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
In order that I might learn Thy statutes. The law of Thy mouth is better unto me Than thousands of gold and silver.

Is 41:10, 13 - Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand. For I, Yahweh your God, hold your right hand and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you.

Micah 6:6-8 - What should I bring before the LORD when I come to bow before God on high? Should I come before Him with burnt offerings, with year-old calves? Would the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams or with ten thousand streams of oil? Should I give my firstborn for my transgression, the child of my body for my own sin? Mankind, He has told you what is good and what it is the LORD requires of you: to act justly, to love faithfulness, and to walk humbly with your God.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 - or though the fig-tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no food; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls; Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will exult in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength, And He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, And He makes me to walk upon my high places.

Mt 21:9 - And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

Jn 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Popular posts from this blog

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...