Skip to main content

Aug 2020 Scriptures

Approx. 5 mins Declaration

Test and prove what pleases the Lord. Eph 5:10

I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, And will call on the name of the Lord . I will pay my vows to the Lord , Yes, in the presence of all His people, In the courts of the Lord ’ s house (temple)— In the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord ! (Hallelujah!)
Look down from Your holy dwelling above, from heaven, and bless Your people Israel, and the land which You have given us, as You have sworn to our fathers, a land [of plenty] flowing with milk and honey.’ Psalms 116:17‭-‬19 & Deuteronomy 26:15 AMP

I will cry to God Most High, Who accomplishes all things on my behalf [for He completes my purpose in His plan]. Psalms 57:2 AMP

but let the one who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me [and acknowledges Me and honors Me as God and recognizes without any doubt], that I am the Lord who practices lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on the earth, for in these things I delight,” says the Lord . Jeremiah 9:24 AMP

Blessed [with spiritual security] is the man who believes and trusts in and relies on the Lord And whose hope and confident expectation is the Lord . For he will be [nourished] like a tree planted by the waters, That spreads out its roots by the river; And will not fear the heat when it comes; But its leaves will be green and moist. And it will not be anxious and concerned in a year of drought Nor stop bearing fruit. Jeremiah 17:7‭-‬8 AMP

I, the Lord , search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds. Jeremiah 17:10 AMP

Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, And who [consistently] seek Him and long for Him with all their heart. Psalms 119:2 AMP

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who by faith have testified to the truth of God’s absolute faithfulness], stripping off every unnecessary weight and the sin which so easily and cleverly entangles us, let us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us. Hebrews 12:1 AMP

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting comfort and encouragement and the good [well-founded] hope [of salvation] by His Grace, Comfort and Encourage and Strengthen your hearts [keeping them steadfast and on course] in every good work and word. 2 Thessalonians 2:16‭-‬17 AMP

For I will turn their mourning into joy And will comfort them and make them rejoice after their sorrow. I will fully satisfy the soul of the priests with abundance, And *My people will be satisfied with My goodness*,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 31:13‭-‬14 AMP

For I will turn their mourning into joy And will comfort them and make them rejoice after their sorrow. I will fully satisfy the soul of the priests with abundance, And *My people will be satisfied with My goodness*,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 31:13‭-‬14.

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting comfort and encouragement and the good [well-founded] hope [of salvation] *by His Grace, Comfort and Encourage and Strengthen your hearts [keeping them steadfast and on course] in every good work and word*. 2 Thess 2:16‭-‬17 AMP.

even though I was formerly a blasphemer [of our Lord] and a persecutor [of His church] and a shameful and outrageous and violent aggressor [toward believers]. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted out of ignorance in unbelief. 1 Timothy 1:13 AMP.

You are my hiding place; You, Lord , protect me from trouble; You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. (Selah). I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you. But he who trusts in and relies on the Lord shall be surrounded with compassion and lovingkindness. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous [who actively seek right standing with Him]; Shout for joy, all you upright in heart. Psalms 32:7‭-‬8‭, ‬10‭-‬11 AMP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real battle, Different rules

Real battle, different rules Refer 2 Cor 10:3-6- NIV- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds . 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6 And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. Paul's tone changes sharply in 2 Corinthians 10. After pleading gently for generosity toward the poor, he turns to face his critics, and he is no longer soft-spoken. They claimed he was bold on paper but timid in person, a man who threatened discipline from a distance and would never dare follow through face to face. In short, they questioned whether he had the apostolic authority he claimed. Paul's answer was to describe his ministry as spiritual warfare. The world is unprinciple...

God rewriting life stories

God rewriting life stories Reference Ps 18:20-24 Psalm 18:20–24 (The Message) captures David’s reflection on how God restored and renewed his life when he fully surrendered to Him. In Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase, the language feels vivid and personal—more like a heartfelt testimony than a formal psalm—showing how God restores, remakes, and redefines those who turn to Him. Amen. "God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes" is perhaps the most powerful image here. It shows that when David welcomed God into his innermost being, God transformed his story—redeeming it, reshaping it, and giving it new meaning and purpose. Hallelujah!  David says God “made my life complete” when he laid everything before Him, and that God “rewrote the text” of his life. This language highlights honest surrender, repentance, and the experience of being restored by God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 makes the same basic claim in a more compact form: “if anyone is in Chris...

I will Bless the Lord

I will bless the Lord, at all times...  Reference: Ps 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. One of the most important attitudes we can embrace in life is making it a habit to bless Him continually. I use the word “lifestyle” on purpose—it’s not just for when we feel like it, but also for when we don’t, because it’s essential. It’s not only about what we do, but who we are.  David’s steady commitment was clear in his words. He received countless blessings from the Lord even before he became well-known. Before everyone knew his name, the Lord knew him for his constant praise and gratitude. Out in the fields, tending sheep in the green pastures, he would sing, dance, and bless the Lord. That was David's preparation to the bigger assignments.  Verse 4 from this chapter really spoke to me: I sought the Lord, trusting in His word, and He answered me, delivering me from all my fears. So, I bless the Lord—Amen, Hallelujah. He...